Sitting at work
This job has been tough on me. Even now, i have a hard time trying to have a productive bone in my body. I visited the doctor today after a week of trying to hold out while my body, as the doctor put it, "felt like it was hit by a Mack Truck." The energy will be back in a few days though, and maybe I can get back to doing the work. Projects are racing in my head right now. An abstract piece challenging me in Drawing class. I keep thinking how I can push it a little farther, but at the same time, feeling unimpressed by it. Can't stop thinking about putting more into the website. What steps I can take, how much time i can put into it, how it is really what I want to pour my energy into. The whole E-Center project looms over my head. i know it will be great if I put the time into it, but does not make me want to do it. Times sneaks by, faster and faster. The paper's due date jump out at the same time this all goes down. How convenient! Where is the fire, where is the hunger, where is the determination i rely on? Is it the sickness, or is it something else? I've had plenty of time to sleep, how about getting some energy and working now! Oh what fun this material world is. When is the last time I chanted?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home